Friday, April 04, 2003

ONE FINE DAY!

I over slept, my bag got stolen inside my friends van. i fuckin slipped and fell face first in the bathroom. i played ball and had a really idiotic game. and finally i just figured out my life was with my stolen bag.. my journal was in my fuckin bag.. the journal where all of my poems that aint published here are written. my most priced possesion (my discman is and large ass earphones is a second next to it and it was stolen too along with all my Bob Marley CD's). How can this day get any better?

To the person who fuckin stole my bag.. God Bless you! AND I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL BITCH!!!alsoI HOPE SATAN PUTS A STAKE THROUGH YOU ASS AND HANGS YOU BACKWARDS! CUT OFF YOUR BALLS AND FEED IT TO YOU! YOU HEARD ME? FUCK Y'ALL DOIN'! DON'T NEVER RETURN THE SHIT YOU STOLE FROM ME ANYMORE! KUZ IF YOU DO AND I SEE YOU! BELIEVE ME IMONA KILL YOU SON OF A BITCH! IMONA MAKE SURE THAT YOU GONNA BE IN HELL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! BITCH!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007