Thursday, April 10, 2003

I wish this could have been for you..

Love me, not as the dreaming nurses
my falling lungs, nor as the cypress
in his age the lass's clay.
love me and lift your mask

Love me, not as he girls in heaven
their airy lovers, nor the mermaiden
her salty lovers in the sea.
love me and lift your mask

Love me, not as the ruffling pigeon
the tops of trees, nor as the legion
of gulls the lip of waves
love me and lift your mask.

Love me, as loves the mole his darkness
and the timid deer the tigress:
hate and fear by your two loves
love me and lift your mask

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007