Thursday, December 05, 2002

What of Love Unspoken

I know my heart is lying before,
but now it speaks with honesty,
of an invinciblebond of friendship,
that was formed in secrecy.

comin' from me it may seem hard,
but o God i swear its truth,
we are friends for eternity and forever i will..
love you..

All my life i have dreamed of someone,
who emmits beauty in them,
and once i found her,
would charm her and she'd be mine forever.

I found her and indeed, she is all i had wished for,
and more than i can see, its not char more than inrigue.
i say to myself, what could i offer her?

The tear bloat my eye and blurred my vision,
as soon as i can clear i gave her,
the instantaning look, that she gave me..

Look at you, you are so beautiful,
but what could i offer you?
you said you love me forever..
but what about today?

and if my doubts and questions upset you,
forgive my fragile heart,
i just want to know if you lover me forever
before today....

-2Pac Shakur

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007