Friday, December 06, 2002

I Who Falls From Within

I Who falls from within
Which my feelings brought me down,
and anxiety kept me from going up,
i am still here, buried in feelings from my fall.

Inch by Inch i try to climb,
but lonliness keeps me,
from reaching the sunshine
on top of me, and I am still here,
buried in feelings from my fall

My falling is my own doing, for i haven't cooled
the fire of my longing for you, So now i have fallen,
so deep i can't reach you anymore, and now i am buried,
buried in feelings that i can no longer keep.

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007