Saturday, March 20, 2010

March 18, 2010


So first two days in the ship. We left Montevideo yesterday and now we’re in Buenos Aires. The work is crazy and I’m not exaggerating, but if this is the way to learn speed and accuracy in the kitchen, then I guess I’m in the right place. I just think a ten month contract is too much. Can’t do anything now..

Anyway, to those people especially my friends who are reading this right now. I miss you guys! And hope everything is well back home.

Ps. Sorry if it didn’t go through as planned.. I miss you too though…


March 19, 2010

So for the next 10 months I’m going to be on Breakfast duty. So far, it’s been pretty tough since I have to wake up at three in the morning everyday and my shift ends at nine in the evening. Like what I said the other day. Work is crazy, but if I will be the best in what I do, I should be able to get through this. According to a lot of people here in the ship, this is the best position in the kitchen because of loads of free time. I don’t know, but right now, I don’t need free time. Free time = loneliness so, no thanks. You really feel the need to belong with your friends and family when you’re halfway around the world away from them. I hope I get used to this quickly. It’s gets harder and harder by the day.

On other things, I really miss home. I mean, I really really miss home. As of now it’s 1137 there on a Friday and if I was there right now, I’m probably at JP’s drinking or doing some other stuff with Brian, Anton or the other lot. One of my bosses said that when you board any ship, you’ll be able to do whatever it is the hell you want. But on the other hand, it’s no doubt that when you get back. You’ll be a new man. You’ll have a totally different lifestyle and the people you know back home will barely recognize you. I hope that’s not entirely true.

Anyway, I just get to Blog during my breaks and I don’t send it right though since internet here is expensive. So I’m going to send it collectively. So much for twitter and tumblr I guess.

Hope everybody’s having a great Friday night.

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007