Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February..

Normally, February is my blog hiatus month. Thus no blog entries. But anyway, everything is set and I'm just waiting for my deployment date. I should have left last month but due to unforeseen circumstances like too much ice in Alaska that they've postponed my departure date so many times already.. At this rate I guess I won't be home for Christmas.. Shit.

On other things, Champions League fever is back since the winter break is over. It's Lyon vs. Madrid tonight. Looks like a promising game.. hehe so what else is there? Maybe I'll blog again tomorrow.. Ciao!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007