Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So the other day was my party. Guys, thank you for coming, hope you guys enjoyed the pizza, pasta and the tub load of beer. Sad though that on that same day, my dad got admitted to the hospital since he had his gall bladder removed the next day. I was supposed to cancel the party because of the circumstances but. I didn't know what came over me. Anyway, Dad's great and I'm pretty sure he's checking out of the hospital tomorrow so that's great news..

Next up, Sieg's birthday on the 23rd. It's gonna be another legendary party.. hehehe

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007