Saturday, January 02, 2010

1st of the Year..

First off.. Happy New Year to Everyone. It's was quite a year, I pray that everyone will have a great 2010!

On other things, last January I was an intern for the second time. This January.. It's the real thing. I'm heading off to sea in a few weeks as a chef in a cruise line called Holland-America Line.. So far so good.. I'm still inline with my game plan.. So far so good..

Ps. Hope you're having a great flight..
PPs. That was a great New Year.. Have a great flight tomorrow.. :)
PPPs. It's was nice to see you again.. We'll talk soon.. :)

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007