Monday, January 05, 2009

1st of the Month, 1st of the Year..

So.. 2008 is done, Happy new year to everyone.. And basically today is officially the end of the holidays. Good luck to everyone.. That was a freakishly long long holiday break, I mean, I wouldn't be surprised If everyone is still pretty lazy to start working today.. Anyway, screw that.. start the year right! Go to work!

So what's up with 2009?.. OK, so on Wednesday, I'm officially an intern.. Again.. For the last time I hope and after that starts the real deal.. Phase two of my long term plan.. The longest phase actually since this will take me at least a year of more, But whatever man.. I know, as long as I stick to the script, I'll be fine.. I hope (I never really discussed my Plans, next time maybe since it's pretty long)..

And so.. Real Madrid has a game going on today and Arjen Robben Scored a phenomenal goal just a few moments ago to take a one nill lead against Villareal in the first half.. Niice!

Anyway...

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007