Sunday, November 02, 2008

1st of the Month..

Maybe it's really time for me to get a mac. My Personal is busted again, this time it's the motherboard. It's not gonna be s expensive as compared to buying a new one, but the hassle of having it repaired again and waiting and all that, just makes me want to buy a new one..

So halloween was last friday, but I was called in for a function at the town center so it was the first time ever that I wasn't here for the trick or treat. Oh yeah, it was also the first time that I wasn't drunk.. Actually, i didn't have even a single drop alcohol in my body.. I'm not sure if i should be sad or not.. whatever man, c'est la vie..

So what's next.. hmmmm...

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007