Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So the PC is back after 3 weeks.. thank God! Now I have my privacy back.. Anyway, it's the end of the month and the internship is about to start. Time does fly when your having fun and when your doing what you want.. I wonder why?!

On other things.. Back to the States this April. I wonder how long I'm bound to stay there this time.. I'm thinking 6 months and start looking for a good job, but with the financial crisis and the US having it's 7 year high on Unemployment.. YEAH.. Good luck to me.. Or I can just skip the trip and stay here.. Hmmmm... This is a tough one.. I'll just let future Mon handle this.. HAHAHA

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007