Wednesday, September 03, 2008

First of the month..

So first up.. advanced happy birthday to Kevin Choy and Banana Pancakes! and Belated to Miguel!

Just this afternoon it was confirmed that Robinho has joined Manchester City. Sad sad day.. Really, Madrid shouldn't have sold him, but since he wants to leave might as well right? Oh Well.. I guess Cristiano Ronaldo is up next season.

Moving on, 1st function with Chef Vic and first function with a new unit. So far so good.. I'm just thankful she knows her way around the kitchen and she kinda knows how or what a recipe will look like even before making it..

Also, the rents are coming back this Thursday.. Everything will be back to normal here in the Manor. Hehehe.. I'm glad that they're on their way back but for some reason I kinda wish they'd stay longer in the states.. Maybe i got used to the independence but whatever.. Less responsibilites for me.. hehe

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007