Monday, September 08, 2008

And I Heard Em' Say..

Yesterday was the taping of two October episodes of "Chef to Go" in ATC and I was invited to become a Sous-Chef for those episodes. Ok, so this is a show that the owner of our school who is a chef airs every Sunday in QTV. To be honest, I've never seen the show.. And from how I saw it yesterday, I have no plans on watching the show (Maybe the two October Episodes since I'm there).. I'm just glad I was able to help.. The Dishes that were being served on the show were too mediocre and too simple for a cooking show.
I don't run a cooking show but I know a good cooking show when I see one..

Anyway.. so just before the show ended I ran into a friend who introduced me to his friend. This was actually one of the peaks of the day since she was pretty.. and cute.. and isn't with anyone.. And for some reason she already knew me.. She was like "Finally.. I meet Mon Go". Niice right? Anyway.. I can see a future here.. most definitely..

So..... Ciao..

2 comments:

Chris said...

hahahahahaha

noey said...

yeeheeee haha ;)

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007