Tuesday, July 01, 2008

1st of the month..

So to start things off.. today I start with my new team of new people on the floor. Since we don't have a head yet, I am the acting head.. So there you go niiiice.. More work for me.. And as if I can already balance my Stats with the extra work that they've given me.. Anyway, C'est La Vie.. Whatever man

CSR 1: Sir Pano to?
Mon: Read Scout**, everything is there.. and please don't call me sir..
CSR 2: Sir Pano to?
Mon: Read Scout.. Everything is there and please don't call me sir..
CSR 1: So Sir, ganito po ba yun?
Mon: was it mentioned like that in Scout?
CSR1: Opo..
Mon: Then there you go.. and please stop calling me sir..
CSR2: Sir, I have to go to the bathroom..
Mon: Then Go.. and please stop calling me sir.. (and then I leave to have a cigarette..)

ANYWAY.. next week I start school in this small culinary school a few kilometers away from work. I'm actually quite excited about this since i gonna be part of the pioneer batch in this branch of the school.. So basically, right after work, I head straight for school, which is a good thing.. Less spending on food for me!

Anyway, so far so good..

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007