Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Last Day..

Today officially marks the last day of my 7 day vacation leave. Effective tomorrow morning I'm heading back to work.. So what Have I learned these past few days?! Well.. only one thing.. I need a day Job! I seriously need a day Job. I actually miss sleeping and waking up normally..

Anyway, last Saturday, we went to the beach... Bad idea... from a beach trip it became Survivor Batangas. The Typhoon shifted within a few hours from not hitting Batangas to a Direct Hit. From a signal Number 1 to a Signal number 3.. Well anyway, so much for the beach.. Lesson learned.. (next time do not go to the beach when there is a typhoon)...

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007