Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Anilao and HQ out of service for 23 days..

This beach trip has been planned over a month ago and I really wasn't supposed to go due to the work schedule.. but.. The "Panic Button" was pressed to I went. I missed one day of work for this week because of this trip, but it's was all worth it.

The beach was great, the waves were crazy, the corals were amazing and the resort was far out and the company was just classic.. so overall.. It was awesome.. Absence from work all worth it..

Anyway, The Herrera's just left for Europe today.. Good for them! And you know, for some reason, For some reason, I'm kinda glad that they are on vacation somewhere else other than here in Alabang. Reason being, is because If they are here, I feel like I should be on vacation too (don't get me wrong man).. Which isn't supposed to be how I should feel.. So there you go.. Now I can really concentrate on work.. Sheiiit..

So.... Off to Never-Never Land.. Ciao..

For Anilao Pictures just check http://thashack.multiply.com

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007