Friday, April 18, 2008

...

It's been really tough going to work these past few weeks, since summer's just starting for the people, and everyone's been drinking everywhere the whole night every single day.. It's just sad really, but i guess i just have to get used to it.

Moving on, I came across Free Willy 2 just awhile ago while I was having dinner, and I just can't help but remember back then on how I really wanted to go th that place where they shot that movie. Actually, I still plan on heading there until now, It's actually a really nice place based on my research. The Fast Frontier type of thing you know?

And lastly, Today is the first night of the YE6 weekend and this is actually the first time that I'm not attending that retreat and, this is also the first time that it's not gonna be in BLD Covenant house. I don't really know where they're gonna have it but good luck to them and I'll try to make it next year..

Anyway, Off to bed.. Work is in 6 hours and I have to wake up in 4. Thank God it's Friday and this is the last day of work this week..

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007