Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Another Given Tuesday..

The reason why I haven't been blogging recently is because I've been preoccupied with work. Yes, i have a job now, I won't elaborate on that but let's just say I'm in banking, worldwide banking. Technically I'm just doing this so I can be less of a burden to my parents while I wait until school starts. Anyway, it pays good, so what the hell right? and I still got my weekends.. for now so I guess everything is all good..

If your wondering why I don't have much blog entries this month, the reason being, every February is like a blog break for me. So there you go.. and besides.. I don't want to be talking about work anyway..

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007