Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Vulnerability..

This is by far the most-honest and sincerest blog entry I've written in ages so please bear with me..

So last night, a good friend of mine made me realize that I do miss you. And not just miss you.. I miss you a lot. And yes, he did mention that in the next month, you were gonna leave for Canuck country for the next six months. Well.. sorry, but that wasn't the main thing that made me realize that I missed you.. In all honesty.. It was the stars.. Yeah, call me a cheese ball but that's how it is.. I can't seem to look up properly anymore. And considering that I love looking up.. it just sucks. Ok to be honest, yeah, maybe part of it is that you're leaving but that's not the point.. The point is, we need to talk.. Not just talk.. but Talk Talk.. If you know what I mean.. I can't and won't allow it that you leave without and ending to this so-called story of ours.. Happy, Sad or Whatever..

Pride Down, Guards Down and let's just be vulnerable for one night. A simple coffee break of "old best friends" is what I'm asking for and let's salvage what's still there to salvage and we'll see, maybe and I hope that we can still get back to wherever we left off..

Ps. I still want to keep those promises I made back then..
PPs. I'd really appreciate a reply from you if ever you get to read this and I seriously hope you do..

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007