Sunday, January 13, 2008

...

Don't listen to the rumors, they say Mon's fuckin crazy
Mon don't know how to treat a lady, they wrong
I like you a lot, I don't wanna hurt you
But I call a square a square and a circle a circle
So if you act like a bitch, I'll call you a bitch
Then hang up, probably call you right back and shit
And have to say, "Baby I apologize"
Cross my fingers, God forgive me for tellin lies
Like Janet Jackson said, I miss you much
I really wanna feel your touch, and smell your scent
Baby I can pass the day
Watchin you model lingerie
I wanna spend the night tonight shorty if it's okay
You can be my Beyonce, I'll be your Jay
Ha ha! I got a great sense of humor
First I make you smile then I woo you, you know I wanna do ya
Or do ya?

Girl when I go, where we go, I wanna take you 'round the globe with me
I got dough (ha ha) plenty baby you can blow with me
And baby I know (uh-huh) that money ain't ev-ery-thing
But it's fo' sho' and ain't for nothin when you fuck, with, me
Now when I go

Baby I can be all you need, if you follow my lead
Follow my lead, I'll hold you down, put your trust in me
Baby follow my lead..
Follow my lead, I think God made you for me
Follow my lead..
I'm the one girl in time you'll see
If you follow my lead..

-50 Cent

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007