Saturday, November 24, 2007

Graveyard.. Day 2

You know I just hate being on this shift right? to to everything off.. It's a weekend. Everybody's in Fiamma right now partying and stuff since it's Jolyn's and Boogs' birthday and I'm stuck here in the desk. Oh yeah, did I to mention that Fiamma is just two city blocks away from where work? MOTHERFU****K! And with everthing being everywhere right now? I badly need a drink..

On other things, I know I'd rather be partying that being on the desk right now but in a way, I'm kinda greatful that i'm in this shift right now (Weird right? and I Keep complaining). Well, since everything is everywhere with me and the girl, It's been hard trying to sleep for the past week.. It's just messed up you know.. It's like insomia all over again but with a whole different concept. This time, the mind is working overtime and the body is ready to shut down.. Pretty messed up really. And as much as I want to be hooked on the tube playing the Wii the whole night.. I'd rather just try and get some sleep you know?

Moving on, in a few weeks time, I'm back to being a free man. I can't really elaborate on that right now but you'll see.. I just can't wait for that day.. More on that when it actually happens..

So.. To my last weekend at this shift.. THANK YOU GOD!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007