Monday, May 28, 2007

Work.. (Week 1)

My Prayers have been answered..YES! i have a job already. Finally, my rents are off my back.. or so i thought. I'm not a chef in a hotel or in a restaurant though (but i'm currently working on that), I'm an F.O. in a Hotel smack dab in the middle of the RED LIGHT district in Makati. Nice noh?! According to my good friend Krizia "I have such a cool and glamorous job".. Ok.. sabi mo eh!

To tell you the truth, i'm thankful that my prayers of finally getting a decent job has been answered but this is not what i want to do.. and everyone knows that. On my first day last Monday, i wanted to quit already.. imagine what i'm feeling right now. The people in the workplace is nice don't get me wrong. I'm not being mistreated or whatsoever, it's just that for me, in order to be efficient in what you do, you got to love what you are doing. And frankly.. i don't like what i'm doing.. i'm actually in the verge of hating it since i don't like it so much..

Hay nako.. anyway..
From Tomorrow until next sunday i will be AWOL again from the youth and from the world.. hay...

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007