Saturday, May 12, 2007

A Sad Sad Friday..

And so, Instead of hanging out with the churchies last night since the Deen's are in Lobo, Batangas hence the Roots ain't got nowhere to hang out in, i fell asleep instead.. I have no clue on how and why this happened. The last thing i remembered was texting Anton about following wherever they are going after the chuch service and watching a low budged wannabe version of Sinbad in HBO.. Sad Sad Sad Friday..

Anyway on other things.. it's just now that it's hitting me that it's extremely difficult finding a job in my profession. Sheesh.. hard to take in but now i actually believe what the rents have been saying for the past few months.. I'm not depressed and shit don't get me wrong, it's just frustrating in a way.. Maybe i should just take that ticket the states this July and see what's in store for me back there.

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007