Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Happy Birthday.. That's all I can say as of now, i'd love to say some more but i'd rather not.. but still you know what i want to say. Since i got a new job i guess i won't be seeing you as much as before.. but believe me when i say i miss you already. And from how i see it.. i'll miss you even more tomorrow and then next week.. and more in the following weeks after that..

So I guess since we I got a crappy sched and you got a perfect one i guess I'll just see you soon hun, maybe we'll go walking or jogging the next time we both got the time or go to dinner.. have a good one.. Love yah.. :)

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007