Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Low Cut Dwayne Wade's + Removed Ankle Support + a Really Physical Game of Ball in St. Cuenca Park = Ouch.. Sprained Ligamentless Ankle and I need Ice. I really don't know what to say anymore? maybe i should seriously listen to everyone na when they say "Hoy! Take care na nga of your knees and Ankles! You know they're weak na nga and you still do all that!!"..

To the Girl: Yes, i may deny it before but now i admit it.. I'm stubborn..

Starting tomorrow i will seriously take into consideration that taking care of my ankles and knees thing.. Promise.

Anyways..
Scenario: No Lights in the court, Sprained Ankle and a game of 21 with Chase, Carlo and Ean.
Me: Chase, I can beat you in this game with only one hand..
Chase: OK GAME!

And so.. instead of just beating Chase in the game.. I ended up beating Everyone with only one hand.. Hehehe.. told you i was good..

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007