Friday, May 05, 2006

DAY 18: Aurora

So it's my last few days here and we're heading for Yosemite. Don't know what to expect really, though from the pictures and from what i've been hearing it's a really beautiful place.. I just hope i don't get dissapointed and i hope they sell cigarettes there since i'm almost out! haha

Anyway, the day was spent in an outlet in Aurora. We almost bought the outlet out when Sieg and Aby was still with us! but today, we were just going around looking for a cheap ice cream maker and we actually found one, Cuisinart that's around $100 with a free coffee grinder. Well, actually that was our only agenda.. not until we saw that Aeropostale was having a sale.. hahahaha!

So.. from what i heard from my Mom, tomorrow we're again, heading for Oakbrook.. Sheesh! I was kinda hoping we'd spend the day in the city or something.. Anyway, till tomorrow..

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007