Saturday, May 20, 2006

*Cling Cling Cling* and I heard 'em say..

So it's my first week back.. so far so good. Like what I always say "Can't complain as much as I want to". Anyway, so far i have no complains about school other that i have no practi spot yet but it's all cool.. I'm graduating on October. Other than that, today was the first full run through of the play and to tell you the truth, i wasn't expecting it to be really good (Good Job guys). Further more.. what else can i say?! Everything is peachy north of the border?! Maybe.. i just don't want to talk about it no more.. i got better things to worry about.. "I'll just be here for her whenever i'm needed.. but other than that, i'll just be doing my own thing" because thats how it is i guess.. don't want to elaborate and make this entry sound mellon collie.. it's mellon collie as it is.. hehe.. Peace.. a little later and another blog entry will appear..

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007