Tuesday, April 25, 2006

DAY 8: And again, back to the Windy City

As i kissed and hugged her on the train station of Yonge and Bloor yesterday, before me and the girl parted ways and not to see each other for the next few months or years, all i said was "I'll come back for you, I promise" which i know i'll do. I may be exaggerating but that was the lonliest and the longest train ride i've ever experienced in my whole life so far. The fifteen minute ride from Yonge and Bloor to Kennedy Station and the transfer from Kennedy to Lawrence East Station felt like forever.. Maybe the saying "you'll miss the person more, when you're with the person rather than you're not" doesn't apply in this scenario. Though I wish it did.. because it killed me that i knew that when i get back to my aunt's house in Scarborough, she'll still be twenty to thirty miles away, and i could still get to her if i wanted, during that night. We talked before i actually left.. yeah?! but i guess it's just not enough, i just had to work with what i had, and depressngly, all i had was my aunt's phone that night. tsss.. *shakes my head* Ok, just so that you know, i'm not obsessed with the girl.. it's just that, i like the girl, and how i wish she lives back home, or she were back home or she's going back home soon.. there you go i said it. And spending four days with her, just won't cut it.

Anyway, so now, i'm back in Chicago. Back to chatting, emailing and texting. How i wish i was going back to the Philippines tomorrow. At least i know back there, she's gonna be 10,000 miles away and i won't be able to do anything other than text, chat and email. But being here and being just 500 miles away, i know 1 out of 100 chances, my dad will allow me to go back there. Ok, so there's my story.. I don't know, but the last four days was just like a dream that i never expected to have.. i know from who i am, i don't deserve good dreams.. i don't deserve something as surreal as this. So to the owner of the sky.. thank you.. i really appreciate it. I owe you big time.

To the Girl: Missing you already, i'm making the polvoron tomorrow so i can send it to you and your mom as soon as possible. and yeah, did i mention i miss you already?!

Temperature
23 - 26 (not that cold but tomorrow looks promising)

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007