Wednesday, April 19, 2006

DAY 2: Fox Valley mall and an argument

So far.. errm.. so good?! maybe, the day was spent on the Fox Valley mall. This is where the real shopping begins.. for them maybe.. for me, just like yesterday i was just there for the ride since shopping really isn't my thing. we haven't been there for at least 2 hours and i see my sister already holding something. haha!! nice!! All I can say is the mall was really small.. and when i say small.. i mean puny, the freakin' parking lot was bigger than the whole mall. If the lot had walls, i probably get lost there other than on the mall. Anyway, the peak of the whole day was when we discussed about my Canadian plans.. so far no good.. they want me to stay there with them for 4 days and deny me with my extension wishes so that i could spend time with her, because of what my dad thinks of immigration on my way back here to Chicago. Of course, i disagreed with them and gave them the "i'll be fine Dad and Mom" speech which i'm not sure if it worked or not. So right now, I can't honestly say that they agree with me already but because of my aunt's endorsment on it's easy to get back to the border.. i think it's going to be all good... i hope.. anyway, that was the day.. so far.. errm... so good?! probably... tomorrow i'm off to an 8 hour roadtrip... NICE!!! hehehe... i'll try to update as soon as i get there... PEACE!!!

Mon's Shopping List

- A New Bottle of Gap Dream and Gap Flip Flops (check)
- Remember two things and live in chicago (no check)

Temperature today:
PARE PARANG BAGUIO LANG! PERO NGAYONG GABI, PUNYETA ANG LAMIG!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007