Monday, April 17, 2006

Back to the Windy City


I wasn't able to blog about leaving.. so i guess here it is. Temperature 5, wind around 0 - 1... Really nice! hehe.. what a drastic change or scenery and weather from the scorching heat in Manila! hehehe PERFFFFECT!!!

This trip, aside from being a panic button from the reality of being in Manila and aside from meeting Mia later this week, is sort of a wake up call from what's under my nose and what's not.. Job opportunities i mean. I wouldn't mind getting a mediocre job here in Chicago as long as it doesn't concern sweeping the streets! hahaha!! (sayang naman degree ko!!) but for the first time, i'm actually considering getting a job as a cook in one of the places here.. ok take note.. a cook.. not a chef!.. hey! you gotta start somewhere right?! so there you go.. so far that's what's been up... and yeah.. I DID MENTION ABOUT BEING FUCKING COLD HERE RIGHT?! WELL.. I'LL SAY IT AGAIN!!! GOD DAMN IN'TS COLD HERE!!! HAHAHA!! WHOOPIE!! the whole family is complaining about the weather but fuck that!! hahaha!! i love it here!!

Ok.. Tomorrows Agenda:

- Mom and Aby is going shopping.. (YETCH!!)
- I'M GOING TO NIKE TOWN! (HAHAHAHA)
- I'M GOING TO FOOT LOCKER! (HAHAHAHA)
- Wowie is scavenger hunting for cheap guitar parts.. (errrm... nice!)
- Sieg is ummm.... ewan ko...
- Dad.... hmm.. is gonna pay for everything?!(hahaha!)

PEACE!! TILL TOMORROW NIGHT! WHEN DAY 1 REALLY STARTS!!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007