Sunday, March 26, 2006

i feel like i owe this blog so much!! i haven't written in more that two frekin' weeks! Anyway, so what's up with me.. hmm.. i can honestly say i'm one of the busiest men in the whole fuckin' world! Here's what i got's to do before March ends..

- Pass all my resume's to the different hotels I want to work in
- Fix my MRP in school
- Fix my waiver from for my last term next term
- Fix my letter of intent to graduate
- Fix my Adjustmet for next term
- Fix my Canadian Visa

So far i haven't done shit! and i got less than a week before March ends! How well so much for March, my next entry wil probably be April! Sheesh! See you soon!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007