Friday, March 03, 2006

Florentino Perez Resigns as Madrid President




“I've had a wonderful six years here, but thinking of the greater good, I submitted my irreversible resignation. I am high spirited, but after Sunday's match I felt a change was necessary and this time it was my turn. To put it simply, when a player scores a goal and his teammates don't congratulate him, it means I'm doing something wrong and rectifying is the trait of wise men.”

“We had tried to correct a situation that had been veering off course from the sporting aspect we desired. We've replaced several coaches. When everything translates into the team's lack of spirit, like we witnessed on Sunday, it means I've made a mistake somewhere. The players are confused because what's most important here is the Club, not them or the Directors. That's the message I wanted to get across and there was no better of doing so than having the President, me, leaving.”


WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU FREAKIN' SAYING MAN?! THEY NEED YOU OUT THERE!! NOW WHEN THEY NEED YOU THE MOST YOU LEAVE?! WHAT THE HELL KIND OF EXAMPLE ARE YOU SETTING!!!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007