Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Run and tell the angel,
This could take all night,
Think I need a devil to help me get things right,
Hook me up a new revolution,
Cause this one ain't a lie,
We sat around laughing and watched the last one ride,

I think I'm done nursing the patience
I can wait a long time,
I'd give it all away if you give me one try,
i'll live happily ever trapped if i continued this fight,
Run and tell the Angel that everything is alright.

I'm looking to the sky to save me,
Looking for a sign of life,
Looking for something to help me burn out bright,
I'm looking for a complication,
Looking cause I'm tired of lying
I'll make my way back home when I learn to fly..

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007