Saturday, December 31, 2005

The Last Entry for 2005..

So.. How was 2005? well, basically like any other year it has been a roller coaster ride.. the only difference is, this year, i have no complaints. Everything charge to experience without a doubt. I recall a couple of days ago, someone asking me "so.. if you got anything to change in the past year what would it be?".. my answer a couple of days ago was "March to May and probably the first two weeks December (Read the archives if you want info)". Anyways, ask me that question again.. and my answer would be "none".. I wouldn't change a DAMN thing! Why? because i just realized that the instances i want changed are turning points in my so called life.. so why change it right?!

Anyways, this is the last line i'mona write this year..

"IT'S NOT WETHER THIS YEAR OR NEXT YEAR IS THE YEAR.. IT'S HOW YOU MAKE OF IT! and this from As good as it gets.. "You make me want to be a better Man.. go figure!" "

HAPPY NEW YEAR! UNTIL THE NEXT YEAR!! PEACE!!

THE 2005 EDITION OF THIS BLOG SIGNING OUT!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007