Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Do you get the feeling when you know it's not right but it feels right?! you know it's not fair but even though it's not, you'll still want to push through with it because you know you will not fail?!.. i mean, ok, it's not right because society will not probably be able to accept it nor, it's not fair because of the YEARS (YOU probably know what i'm talking about).. it's just sad to actually see my non confomist self talking about this since, i've have not been under Big Brother's sight for so long.. and now i start. I seriously don't know what's happening to me.. I mean, i shouldn't be even thinking this way for crying out loud, it's just not right.

All the homies tell me that don't risk it
I contemplate -- but in my heart I know it's worth it
Tell me can you get away?


Soundtrack from the Land of Neverending Beats:
Jack Johnson - Banana Pancakes, Belle, Breakdown
2Pac- Me Against the World, R U Still Down [remember me?]
The Notorious BIG - Ready to Die, Life after Death
Wu Tang Clan - The W, 36 Chambers, Forever
DJ Clue - The Professional parts 1 and 2

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007