Thursday, November 10, 2005

I want you to close your eyes, and vision the most beautiful place in the world
If you in your home, or on your street corner smokin'. Come on this journey the best journey, think of a Mansion. Acres of land and swimming pools and all that, Check it out..

I'm capable of anything, my imagination can give me wings
To fly like Ddoves over the streets watchin' many things
Kids walkin' home from school on drug blocks, missionaries
Pass out papers that read: Love God
I see faces, cases, judges, juries, masons, lawyers and cops
I watch because every thugs face is my mirror
But this was one in particular
This kid he was the vintage stick em up pro
16 years old, almost did a jail sentence, nowhere to go
Every mornin calls his comrad to come and get him to smoke
He insane, already gone mad
Blames himself for his setbacks
homies houses where his sets at
Sling from dust to dawn, parents act like they maniacs
Chasin' him, his ass was flarin'
Smokin' like a chimney, on JC, of course he not carin'
He need a place to go to keep his mind expandin'
I give him a helpin' hand and, bring him out to God's Mansion

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007