Wednesday, October 19, 2005

A Day in the Life..

It can be harsh sometimes hearing some other person's momma scolding her children right in front of you. Why? because you start realizing what you've done to your own momma. Sad really.. but hey, that's how it goes. Anyway, I got accepted in the Youth's Praise Ministy, nice one! but i actually have no clue on what i'm bound to do there.. but who knows?! maybe HE knows, kuz i sure don't! because everybody knows i can't sing even if my life depended on it! i only sing in the bathroom and it's even off key! sheesh! anyway, going back.. Real Madrid is now top of the La Liga charts! HALA MADRID!! and the NBA season is about to start.. yeah! GO BULLS AND LAKERS!

Ok, i had a really boring day.. sorry, the boredom is killing me! especially my writing! sheeznit! i'll blog again.. maybe later.. or tomorrow.. or something..

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007