Monday, August 22, 2005

After listening to Susan Roces rant about her late husband getting cheated on this past election, she made me sound like the best person to speak against President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo. I mean, come on woman! It's 10 a.m. on a freakin' sunday morning! you think anyone is listening?! god! Anyways, last night was one of the worst nights in my life's recorded history.. I mean, the feeling of immobility because of a freakin' migrain.. Sheeet! i wasted my saturday lying down in my bed instead drinking beer and hanging with Brian and Victor somewhere.. sheesh... anyway, in two days, it will be my finals week where after that, will be my last academic term hopefully, i said hopefully because the benildean encoding system just sucks!.. it's can either make you or break you. I mean, i think 70 percent of the benildean population probably was not able to get the subjects and the schedule they wanted because of this shit so i guess, Course adjustment this term will be hell.. Shieet..

Cudos by the way to Chris Van Hoven! many thanks for the Printer and the Ink! A mark higher than a 3.0 to me is more than a bottle of Sanmig Light for you! hahaha! PEACE Out!

Soundtrack
Dave Matthews Band - Recenlty
Coldplay - Fix You

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007