Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Blogged..

And so summer's over, Yet, i still can't imagine that i only had just a weeks worth of break.. that's just too Dismal. Anyways, it's already the third week of school and now i just realize how miserable my schedule is. Imagine 11 am - 6pm everyday, for the next 3 months or so. That's not the best part, the best part is, every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays i have a 3 hour break.. thankfully i have my good friend Chase to keep me from turning into a complete psychopath. Tuesdays and Thursdays though, i'll be spending my 4 hour break with my lonesome.. Shit.. To Be continued... Peace! Blog tomrrow..

Todays and yesterday's Soundtrack:
DAVE MATTHEWS BAND - STAND UP!!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007