Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Up and Away (To Last term..)

Everyday, everyday with youEvery little thing you do, the way you do, Little darlin' in your eyes, Got me all up and away, You get me high, I saw you there, since then everyday, It's like I'm lost and thinking of you in every way, Since I fell into your eyes,All I know is that you get me high, You get me high..
And then you walk the way you walk, You blow my mind to know the way, you walk in my way, Then I fall into your eyesUp, up and away, the way you rise, Oh, lovely,The way you make me high,
Cause when I'm thinking of you,When I'm flying above the world,How I wish I was drowning in you, I must admit that I'm oh so into you, you know?! Please don't ever let me go..You've done nothing to me but up, up and away you go, All up and away,You take me..Before you came you know I didn't care It's just the game I play All up and away Oh, all up and away You take me baby.l.

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007