Saturday, May 07, 2005

Just a Breath of Freedom..

A couple of days ago, i ran into "The Rose that Grew from Concrete Vol.1" book lying in the floor back in Brian's room. I know that i have read that book from cover to cover more that a thousand times, but sometimes, i just feel like i have to read it again. I don't actually know why, but everytime i see that book, there's this feeling inside me that screams that i should read it again. Maybe because i just relate to some of the entries in the book in someways.. yeah.. i can honestly say that. But i think that everytime i read that book, i simply find "Just the Breath of Freedom" i need..

What Can I Offer Her?
All of my life I dreamed of meeting one
with immense beauty, and once I found her
I would charm her and she'd be mine forever

I have found her and indeed she is all
I wished for and more but she is
not charmed nor intrigued. Then I
think 2 myself "What can I offer her?"
The tears warm my eyes and blur my
vision. I stick 2 my stance of bravado
and give her the same uninterested look
she gave me. She was so beautiful
But what can I offer her.

By 2Pac Shakur

------

I'm going into this not knowing what I'll find,
but I've decided to follow my heart and abandon my mind,
and if there be pain I know that at least I gave my all,
and it is better to have loved and lost than to not love at all
In the morning I may wake to smile or maybe to cry
but first to those of my past I must say goodbye..

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007