Tuesday, May 17, 2005

First was the Cube Libre sessions withg JP, Cocoy and Mark's friends, where by the way, i was just tripping Coy with the honey and the sugar in the Mix.. And then goes another session with the Herrera's and the other friends.. so.. here's what i came up with..

These are things I feel but dont want to say, incase you feel that way, these are things I know but dont want to say, incase you feel that way, I'll wait another day, I can never change, cause the pain just makes me want to stare, at the same things I saw before, thinking there's something more, God it's a lonely place.. I will never know, how you feel about the things I think about. Will I get a chance to make up to you? The things I kept from you, you know I wanted to. I can never change the pain just makes me want to stare, at the same things I saw before, thinking that something's wrong. God it's a lonely place. Say the same things you said before, wanting you even more God it's a lonely place!

And it's all in how you mix the two, And it starts just where the light exists. It's a feeling that you cannot miss, And it burns a hole, through everyone that feels it. Well, your never gonna find it, If your looking for it. Won't come your way, Well you'll never find it, if your looking for it. Should've done something, but I've done it enough. By the way, your hands were shaking, rather waste some time with you. And you never would have thought in the end, how amazing it feels just to live again, It's a feeling that you cannot miss, it burns a hole, through everyone that feels it. I walked around my good intentions and found that there were alot. I blamed my father for the wasted years, we hardly talked. I never thought I would forget this hate, then a phone call made me realise: I'm wrong and if i dont make it known that, I've loved you all along, just like sunny days that we all ignore because were all dumb and jaded. and I hope to God I figure out whats wrong. I walked around my room, not thinking - sinkin in this box. I blame myself for being too much like somebody else. I never thought i would just bend ths way, then a phone call made me realise I'm wrong. And I hope to God I figure out whats wrong..

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007