Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Yesterday was officially the end of the term and the school year. And what a way to enjoy my short fit of freedom, by getting sick. I think i have a flu or something, i'm really not sure, but i've been stuffing myself with lozenges the whole freakin' day.. i can't taste anything but orange strepsils anymore. Shit.. anyways, i mentioned a short fit of freedom since i'm bout to start summer classes next week. Now thats from next week till the 12th of May and regular classes start on the 23rd of May.. now ain't that shit grand?! i mean, while you guys are getting bummed out this summer in Boracay or wherever God takes you, i'll be with the school idiot in school.. studying business math!.. HAY DIOS MIO!! what have i gotten myself into this time?!

On other things, Catherine's kid Ali, is going to be operated on tomorrow at around 7am in the Philippine General Hospital. He's got something on his head that needs removing. Some cyst or something i dunno so, for all y'all reading this, head for the chapel or something and say a little prayer. I know you guys don't know who my good friend Catherine is but would it hurt to pray for a stranger who needs one? i mean If you don't know, well it's hard for someone, specially a simgle mom like Catherine to handle something as big as this aight? so let's just be nice and give a good shout out to the Man Above the Clouds and the Stars for Catherine here aight?!

PEACE!!!

Today's Soundtrack
Master P - Burbs and Lacs, Miss My Homies
Mariah Carey - One Sweet Day, Always be My Baby
Boyz II Men - Water Runs Dry, On Bended Knees, End of the Road

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007