Saturday, April 02, 2005

Space Invasion...

And so my space was invaded last night in cocoy's party.. how and why? Hazel came with her boy. the first time ever that i could not move properly in my own space with my people. I was with the people i've known for the past 10 years and so, yet last night i felt like i was in a field where there's a lot of people whom i don't know. Last night felt like forever with a twist.. i hope this shit wouldn't happen again.. (Thank God my Brother, Sabrina, Catherine, Marla, Victor and Cocoy was there.. or else i might have gone insane..)

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007