Monday, April 18, 2005

Ronaldo concieves two goals and i'm still doing just fine




Ronaldo scores two goals against Levante and puts pressure to the league leaders Barcelona. Though Barcelona also won against Getafe, there is still time left for the Whites to win the National Championship.

---

I seriously have nothing to say today besides, my computer crashed a couple of days ago and i just realized that now a days, it's hard not to have access to the internet. Specially if you have a blog that you have to maintain and you have these things that you just have to blog. Shit, i'm starting to sound like a netgigolo.. ok, i'll shut up now.. I'll blog again tomorrow..

And oh yeah.. I'm doin just fine.. I'm still here i think... hmm.. yeah. i'm still here...

Today's Soundtrack.. It's the 80's today
Duran Duran
Van Halen
Steve Vai
Joe Satriani
Pet Shop Boys

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007