Thursday, February 10, 2005

There is actually nothing to blog about.. Besides having my head ashed because it's ash wednesday at the same time fast from lunch and abstain from beef, pork and poultry products because it's just the way it is.. its Filipino's way of starting the lenten season. At times i find it thick i mean, what if you were in this situation were you wern't able eat dinner the night before and when morning came, you also wern't able to eat as much since you're already late for school? and by lunch time, you were able obtain this scrumptious, mouth-watering burger from Mcdonalds while noticing the people around you staring, and wondering why you have a burger in your hands and you staring back and wondering why they staring and why do they have marks of ashes on their forheads, to only find out that it's ash wednesday and you're not supposed to eat some meat today (Greatfully, this didn't happen to me today *Wink* *Wink*). Anyway, you think it would be a transgression if you took a huge ass bite from that burger, considering your situation?
(Comment on what you think)
----
Ok, awhile ago back in school, i was supposed to keep my spending as minimal as possible. Well i guess it's easier said than done. How? ok, this blockmate of mine from my Barmlec class came up to me and started to sell tickets for her function at 6:00 pm this day. First i was sayin "no" since my class is just until 12:30 p.m. only and i won't be able to go there. But then SHE eventually used her begging technique. Little did i know that her technique was clearly functional to me. First it was her "pretty brown eyes" and then some "baby talk" and some then "arm grabbing" and Me, eventually reaching for my wallet in my pocket. And so i bought, now that i'm sitting here writing about this, i realize that i'm such an idiot. I am not part of a freakin demographic, sheeeit! But in fairness, she was a chick! yeah, a chick that downed me 200 bucks! "Hay ¡DIOS MIO! ¡la vida es hoy tal perra!" I'll blog again later.. PEACE!! Good night People!

Today's Soundtrack
Dave Matthews Band
- Busted Stuff
- Everyday
- Before these Crowded Streets

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007