Thursday, January 20, 2005

Bored... (Not in the mood to write)


Basically, nothing happened today.. My 8 a.m. class was cancelled and i totally forgot all about it. And so because of this, i was already in school by 7 a.m. a 2 hour wait for my 2nd and last class for the day because my last class was also cancelled.. i don't know what's up with chef's today?! maybe they're just too lazy to teach. Anyways.. guess what i'm doin now?!..



modbrits
You are a Mod. Yeah baby.


What kind of Sixties Person are you?
brought to you by Quizilla



Maybe tomorrow i got something better to say.. PEACE! Blog again tomorrow!

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007