Tuesday, January 11, 2005

And so the back to back 8am - 8pm days start. It's already 10:41 pm and i just got home from the International Center. Last night i reached alabang at the same time since me and Vic just took the bus and also, i had Bar management hence, the unhurriedness of my actions. Tomorrow i might just skip school, i dunno i'll maybe just play golf. Anyways, 3 more days and it's my 21st expiration. God i feel so old, Anyways on that day i'm also joining this club golf tournament.. hey who knows, i might hit a Hole in One.. hehehehe.. I'd write some more but i can hear my bed calling me... PEACE!!!

By the way, today was the first time in a long time that i lasted 12 hours in school without touching my Discplayer.. (for those who don't know me, my disc player is a bodypart.. i just can't live without it)

Two Day's Worth of Soundtrack
Incubus
- Clean
- Deep Inside
- Summer Romance
- Are You In?
- Wish You Were Here
- Echo
- I Miss You (Acoustic)
- Pardon Me
- Stellar
- Drive
- Battlestar Scralatchtica
- Talk Shows on Mute
- Megalomaniac
Dave Matthews Band (The Whole CD)
- Folsom Field
- Central Park
- Under the Table and Dreaming
- Crash
- Live in Chicago
- Live in Red Rocks
- Listener Supported
Sugar Cult - Memory (Acoustic)

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007