Thursday, December 30, 2004

After awhile...

The last entry was December 14.. shit that was a long time. I'd like to thank PLDT for that shit. My DSL got fucked up the day after that. I called them automatically and they promised they'd be here as soon as possible. I guess what they mean by "As Soon as Possible" is 16 days after. Anyways.. Merry Christmas to Everyone! i hope you guys had a good one! Tomorrow is the New Year's Eve! son of a bitch! it's already 2005! it's almost the World Cup! Cool!!

----

I just came from Tagaytay with Victor, Crizelle and Aiko. That's at least 40 km. from Alabang.. we went there just to trip in Starbucks, not that there ain't no Starbucks in Alabang, i guess we just wanted a change of scenery.. Anyways.. i'll blog again later.. it's almost 3 a.m.! PEACE!!

16 Days worth of Music
Dave Matthews Band - Almost everything that i have..
Incubus - Morning View
Jamiroquai - Travelling Without Moving
2Pac - All Eyes on Me, Live, Until the End of Time

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007