Thursday, September 02, 2004

Last night was my friend Gina's 21st birthday celebration in Rack's El Pueblo. As always, knowing Racks, eventhough it was a wednesday people still flock from all over to go there. Anyways, Free Beer + Free Zombie = a very very intoxicating night. I think i downed 6 beers and 2 glasses of zombie but i wasn't wasted or anything, i just had the buzz. There were alot of fine ass women on the floor, like there's my friend Issa, My old blockmate Arleen and Gina's friend's and shit, but like what i told Cocoy and Vic last night, "My Heart is in Alabang" (hehehehe). Oh yeah, there was a lot of dancing and for those who don't know, i can't dance even if my life depended on it. The night ended when Me, Vic, Cocoy and Keenan had Shawarma (4 for a hundered!). Anyways, it's way too early for blogging.. i'll wait till the sun goes dow and i'll blog again.. PEACE! hope you Guys-slash-Ladies have a lovely day!

Today's Music Intake:

  • Jamiroquai - Space Cowboy
  • Stacey Kent - Can't Take that away from me
  • Norah Jones - Sunrise
  • Peppi Kamadhathu - Blue Moon

No comments:

"The Motherfuckin' Saga Continues.."

free html hit counter
Been Searching for My Response to the Question "Can it be all that Simple?!" Since November 2002
© Produced and Maintained by |That N.I.G.G.A named M.O.N.|
© Copyright Still a G'thang Productions, 2007